Hello, dear readers of my blog. Today we are talking about unpleasant skin disease and hair – seborrheic dermatitis.
Signs and symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis
● seborrheic dermatitis is a very unpleasant chronic disease that affects the areas of skin that are rich in sebaceous glands. These glands produce fat skin, causing the skin with an excess of this fat is oily or dry.
Usually, the sebaceous glands located in the head, face, behind the ears, and can also be of the body.
The main manifestation of seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff is: generated many whitish scales, giving an unkempt appearance: be on clothes a kind of “snow”.
● seborrheic dermatitis affects between two and five percent of the population. But more often this disease occurs in people with weakened immune systems, chronic severe diseases: colitis, tuberculosis, dysbiosis, constipation, diseases of the liver and biliary tract (cholecystitis).
But an important role in the onset of plays seborrhea genetic (genetic) predisposition.
● the results of the researchers identified a significant impact on the appearance of seborrheic dermatitis of the yeast Malassezia.
This fungus is a parasite of the sebaceous glands around, eat their secret (fatty acid source), which are necessary for its growth and development. Malassezia multiply rapidly and release the enzyme lipase, which induces inflammation of the skin with redness, scaling, and severe itching.
● Clinical manifestations of seborrheic dermatitis can be expressed in the appearance of red scaly-foci of inflammation of the scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, nasolabial folds, the sternum and between the shoulder blades, ie where there are sebaceous glands.
● There are small white scales, sometimes so heavily compacted that it is not visible under the skin inflammation. When the disease is accompanied by severe itching – a dry seborrhea.
An oily seborrhea with flakes has a yellowish color and denser layer next to the scalp.
HOW to TREAT seborrheic dermatitis
PsoEasy shampoo effectively treats seborrheic dermatitis, as well as psoriasis and eczema. Relief comes after regular daily use shampoo for a week. You will have proven results in 2-3 weeks.
It is necessary to follow a certain diet, drastically reduce the consumption of foods that cause secretion of fat: animal fat, sweet, spicy, fried food.
If you want to know even more about seborrheic dermatitis and how to treat it, go to the Psoeasy psoriasis shampoo.
Be well, dear readers. God bless you!